Signup For Our Free Samples Newsletter
Get the newest free samples when you join our free newsletter.
I absolutely love 5dollardinners.com I get so many great ideas on dinners and the best thing is its cheap for my whole family. I have a family of 6 so this is great! And they are easy to make and are great nutritious meals. Now she is doing a Dinner Solution Software Giveaway. It’s really easy to enter. Below is a description right from her site. Enter now, Good luck!
The Dinner Solution: Menu Planning and Freezer Cooking Made Simple is a unique meal planning program that allows you to plan out your meals on a calendar and print custom grocery lists. With a few clicks of your mouse, you can plan out a week of meals in minutes.
- Plan your dinners and side dishes out on our calendar a week or a month at a time
- Easily enter any of the recipes or menus from $5 Dinners!
- Add your own recipes or use the family-friendly recipes we’ve already included!
- With the click of a button, print a complete grocery list?—?sorted by store aisle and store name!
- Print a “What’s For Dinner” fridge report so you and your family can easily see what’s on the menu that week!
- Do your own at-home Freezer Meal assembly sessions in a snap!
- And more!
Using The Dinner Solution for just 10 minutes a week, you can easily:
- Save hundreds of dollars a year on your grocery bill
- Save hundreds of hours a year of your precious time
- Feed your family healthier home-cooked meals (and lose weight if you need to!)
- Reduce your stress level – meal planning actually becomes fun!
The system makes it so easy to get dinner on the table, you will wonder how you ever managed without it!!!
In this week’s giveaway, one lucky winner will receive a free copy of The Dinner Solution software, a $59.95 value. Also, the lovely ladies at The Dinner Solution are offering all $5 Dinners readers a 25% Discount, a savings of $15! Just enter 5DD25 at checkout for your discount!
1. Contest ends Wednesdsy, May 20th at 5 pm EST. Winner will be announced back here on this post.
2. Entry #1: Leave a comment just saying you want to win.
3. Entry #2: Leave a SEPARATE comment telling me in what way you promoted this contest (i.e., posting it in a forum, posting about it on your blog, Twitter about it, and/or subscribe to my feed by email or in a reader).
4. Entry #3: In another separate comment, let me know a little about your biggest struggle or success with meal planning.
5. Winner will be selected by Random.org.